Careers @ The Mindful Living Centre
The Mindful Living Centre is a new, growing and dynamic CBT-focused practice in the heart of Milton, Ontario, Canada’s fastest-growing community! Conveniently located, we are situated within 20 minutes of Burlington, Oakville, Guelph, Georgetown and Mississauga. We are always open to considering applications from competent, well-rounded and fun clinicians!
Successful candidates will:
- Have completed PhD or PsyD-level training from an APA and/or CPA accredited university program
- Be registered as a Psychologist in Ontario, or be on the temporary register (supervision available)
- Possess extensive training & experience in CBT, and be able to comfortably incorporate elements of related orientations (e.g., MBCT, ACT, DBT)
- Possess excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
Additional strengths we are looking for:
- One or more “niche” areas of expertise (e.g., Competence in providing psycho-educational and/or vocational assessments, the ability to offer treatment in a second language, formal training in DBT, MBCT, family systems therapy, rehabilitation counseling & MVA work, etc.)
- Ability to work with multiple client populations (e.g., children, adolescents, adults, couples)
If you are interested in joining our team at The Mindful Living Centre, please send your C.V. and cover letter to Dr. Chris Parrish at email@example.com. Psychologists who are entering their registration year and seeking supervision are welcome to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!